Sunday, April 21, 2019

week 4



week 4



In this negotiation, I was negotiating as the plant manager for Phillips Plant. I had to settle the price I was willing to pay for the 12 different modules. The person representing as the manager of the Crawley Plant that is selling me the modules was pretty reasonable. He work with me on certain request and in return I did the same for him. We both agree to share the cost of repairing of the faulty modules. The managers also had a consensus on the Phillips plant will be responsible to pay for the faulty modules other than the 12 modules that fall below the 95% level. The Crawley plant agreed to pay the expense of the faulty modules of the 12 types. Also, the Crawley plant will handle the matter of 12 types of faulty modules.  I will handle the remaining 40 types of faulty modules. The negotiation was very smooth. It did not take a long time to figure how the responsibilities was going to be split.  We learned how to cooperate and make decisions that benefited both parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment