Sunday, January 27, 2019

Introductory Paragraph

My name is Robert Moore and I've recently became a Management major. I was previously a Finance major, Unfortunately, I did not do too well the previous semester and it provoked me to switch majors. Management was my second choice after Finance.  I want to have the intelligence on taxes and investments as well as have the knowledge to run a business. I told myself that if finance do not work out for me I was going to try Management. I made it to my senior year in finance, but my GPA was well under a 2.0, and management I did good in the management classes that I've took in the past, so I am willing to give this major a shot. Also, I've manage to work full time 40 hours a week job and having to work mandatory overtime for Amazon, I was not engaged in class because of the lack of sleep I was getting. It was horrible. I am looking to make a change so I can graduate on time and finally get out of school.  I've enjoyed my time at Shippensburg, but I know it's time for me to go and start my life post graduation.  I am ready for to start my life as an adult on own and find some special people to stick around for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment